Speak and be heard clearly on your cell phone without feeling tied down. By using Digital Antenna's wireless PowerMax mobile repeater with your cell phone you'll experience greater power, range and reliability. Digital Antenna has created the only wireless 3-watt mobile dual band amplifier/repeater in the world for use in cars and other passenger vehicles. Superior performance and outstanding range -- unequaled in the industry -- can now be yours!
Designed for vehicles which allow for a minimum of 5' of separation and a wall/roof/bulkhead structure between inside and outside antennas.
Digital Antenna DA4KMR-10A Wireless Mobile Amp/Repeater User Instructions (PDF)
- Wireless - no connection to cell phone
- Increases cell phone range to 30+ miles (under optimum conditions)
- Amplifies both 800MHz and 1900MHz bands
- Use multiple cell phones and carriers at the same time
- Reduces dropped calls
- Extends the life of your cell phone battery
Mobile cell phone repeaters are great for use in urban areas where you are experiencing dropped calls and poor connections. For usage in rural areas where signal is worse, the Digital Antenna DA4000 direct connect (inline) cell phone amplifier will perform much better.
Stay Connected - Wirelessly!
Increased signal strength and excellent reception are now available without a physical connection to your cell phone. How does this work? An outside antenna receives the signal from the cell tower, the signal is amplified by the DA4000MR (DA4KMR) unit and repeated to your cell phone through the inside antenna. This technology even allows clean and clear wireless functioning of multiple cell phones operating on 800 and 1900 MHz bands simultaneously (coverage area up to 1,000 square feet, or one room, or one standard car interior*). This translates into fewer dropped calls, clear and strong connections and excellent range. Your guests will love you for boosting the signal of their cell phones!
* Inside antenna must be visibly and centrally located to inside coverage area. The DA4000MR (DA4KMR-10A) is designed for one-room coverage area based upon outside signal strength. For greater inside coverage area, see model DA4KSBR-50U (DA4000SBR-50U).
Complete Systems are Easy to Install
Whether you're installing the PowerMax DA4000MR (DA4KMR-10A) in your boat, car, RV, home or office, complete systems are easy to install and include both inside and outside antennas. This innovative design offers patent pending Dynamic Variable Gain control and amplification of transmit and receive signals. The DA4000MR (DA4KMR-10A) is the only FCC approved amplifier/repeater for use with all cell carriers in the USA and Canada, including Cingular, AT&T, Verizon, Sprint, Alltel and T-Mobile. Not compatible with iDEN (Nextel, SouthernLINC) and 1700MHz AWS (T-Mobile US 3G).
The DA4000MR (DA4KMR-10A) can be used with all 800 & 1900 MHz digital cell phones & tri-mode phones operating on CDMA, TDMA, PCS, GSM850/1900, GPRS and AMPS.
Not compatible with iDEN (Nextel, SouthernLINC) and 1700MHz AWS (T-Mobile US 3G).
DA4000MR-10A (DA4KMR-10A) - For Automobiles, includes:
- DA4000MR (DA4KMR) 3 Watt Dual-Band 40dB Gain Wireless Cellular Amplifier/Repeater Unit
- 12VDC power converter
- Internal slim patch antenna with 10’ cable*
- External PowerMax 3dB gain magnetic mount antenna with 10’ cable*
* Requires a minimum separation distance of 5' and a wall/roof/bulkhead structure between inside and outside antennas.
The DA4KMR-30U and DA4KMR-10A systems are not for use in convertible cars, vehicles with a non-metallic roof, open console boats or in open air without a roof/wall structure.
Frequently Asked Questions
|Keys to Success
- Ensure that you have proper separation between the interior and exterior antennas
- Choose the proper kit (more information)
- Understand how the received signal impacts performance
- Coverage and signal strength are dependent upon the strength of the signal received by the exterior antenna. The stronger the exterior signal, the better the interior coverage provided.
- A repeater can make a weak signal usable but it can't make a non-existent signal usable.
- FCC approved, FCC ID: PZODA4000MR
- Industry Canada approved, IC ID: 4260A-DA4000MR
- Repeater Dimensions: 4.5" l x 4.0" w x 1.25" h (114mm x 102mm x 32mm)
- Weight: 12 oz (.345 kg)
- Power Supply: 5 VDC 1.5A
- Internal Fuse: 3A
- RF Connections:
- Outside Antenna Port: Mini-UHF Female
- Inside Antenna Port: Mini-UHF Female
- DC Power: Coaxial ID = 2.5mm, OD = 5.5mm (center positive)
- RF Connectors:
- On Cable: Mini-UHF Male and N-type Male
- On Antenna: N-type Female
- Indicator: Tri-color LED indicating power on
- Power Switch: Slide switch toward LED = ON
- Uplink: 824-849 MHz and 1850-1910 MHz
- Downlink: 869-895 MHz and 1930-1990 MHz
- Max Output Power: 3W, 35 dBm (824-849 MHz), 2W, 33 dBm (1850-1910 MHz)
- Dynamic Variable Gain: 43dB Max
- Impedance: 50 ohms
- Power Consumption: Standby 5 vdc/0.35A, Uplink 5 vdc/2.0A
One year warranty. Made in the USA.
RETURN POLICY: Only new products in perfect condition are eligible for return. A 20% restocking/retesting fee applies. See our return policy for more information.
Digital Antenna DA4KMR-10A / DA4000MR-10A
wpsantennas.com is a Digital Antenna, Inc Master Distributor